Sunday, February 9, 2014

Upcoming Blog posts

I realized today I haven't written anything for a couple of weeks (sorry!!)  and I decided to take care of it. Here are some upcoming blog posts that you should look forward to! :)

1- Valentines day/ date do and don'ts ( hoping to post on Tuesday or Monday this week.)
2- 10 dollar haul (I'm super excited to do this! I will be taking lots of photos for you guys!)
3- Spring trends/maybe a spring haul?
4- Lets throw in a DIY? yes!! (haven't decided what I'm going to do yet but I think it will be pretty cool)
5- Photo book! I don't know which month my photo book will be in but I think it will be the beginning of spring because I just love spring!

I of course will be posting little small posts and photos over the next few months but these are just a few posts that you can stay tuned for! I hope I can do all of these ideas and will try my best!

*Raises fake glass with some sort of drink* CHEERS TO THE UPCOMING MONTHS!!



(No copyright is intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment